View Profile SuperJeffoMan

All 12 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Lol, this is awesome! Nice pacing. I really like your style a lot.

This is really cool; love the visuals. The music adds a nice kick to everything as well.

unitzer07 responds:

Thanks! I think the music really pulls everything together.

Lol, great style, and animation. The teleporting for the group meeting is really cool.

AnnieRoyal responds:

Thank you so much!

This is really well done. Nice pacing with the music. I love the shot of purple strutting down the hall in slow-mo. Good stuff.

This is so cool! Great work portraying Shovel Knight in all these games' different styles. Love it

This is great! I love how all the styles come together.

Haha, nice work, dude!

Yup, top notch content. You, sir, get 5 stars.

This is beautifully done. An amazing job striking emotion visually without verbal communication. I know there was talking via text, which by the way was done very well. You were able to capture character though the subtleties of AIM chatting, with typing something, waiting, erasing, and retyping. The animation was great and the story was touching. Great work; I applaud.

funny stuff

The characters lines were amazing to the point where I laughed out loud a bunch of times. I also like how you broke up certain words, like cook-ies and sam and ella. The drawing and animation was simple (simple = good), which adds to the comedic mood. This is a great short, keep it up.
PS: favorited